Front End Software Engineer (Sr. Web developer) Mobile Web and PWA
Remote in USA (Preferred location is Mountain view / Bellevue / NJ)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills & Attributes:
- Work closely with talented engineers and product visionaries and help build a solid mobile apps using the hottest technologies around, including React Native, ReactJS, and NodeJS.
- Design and develop HTML5/JS apps offering the best mobile experience
- Solid understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Build (code) and unit test app functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Thorough understanding of both client and web application development
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills
- Passion for Great Looking UI and Front End
- Highly motivated, independent and able to think proactively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 4+ years of software development, with strong experience in object-oriented analysis and design.
- 3+ years of HTML5 web/Hybrid mobile apps for Android and iOS
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.