Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Location: Bethel, PA
Hours: 1st shift (7:00AM – 3:30 PM)
1. Must have a good computer (Excel) and communication skills.
2. At least 1 or more years of experience.
We are looking for a Logistics Customer Service Representative Specialist for the Logistics Department. The CSR will oversee all aspects of accounts relating to the transportation of goods and the maintenance of the client’s needs. Work with clients/internal team to establish detailed profiles and procedures that properly represent in/outbound process.
• Keeps customers informed by forwarding notices, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
• Arranges shipments by carrier pickup time, coordinate Outbound team to be ready on time.
• Checking and confirming order status on picking and deliveries.
• Analyze freight bills for customer specific required information.
• Verifies merchandise shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
• Track and log WH operation information in the system.
• Coordinate & expedite requests, time-specific pickups and deliveries and other special requests.
• Complete workload duties within normal and reasonable processing times
• Build positive support and relationships with various vendors
• Assist with other duties as assigned
• Timely completion of functional request
• Work well as a team member with other employees, consultants and contractors
• High School diploma or relevant experience preferred.
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft office suites products and other applications
• Ability to multi-task
• Decision making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage time
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Time management and organizational skills
• Effective communication skills / Professional phone etiquette
• Analytical, and excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
• May be required to work additional hours outside of regularly scheduled business hours or weekend or holidays to meet its business needs
• Ability to work in a team environment while delivering independent results
• Able to work in multicultural environment
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA