A Leading Artificial Intelligence company is looking for a passionate talent.
Job Title: UX/UI designer - Chatbot Project
Reports to: Vice President of the US team
Hours of Work:
This is a part-time role.
- 20 hours per week. The specific working days and hours can be discussed.
- 6 months + opportunity to be converted to a permanent position as a full time upon the end of the period.
- VISA support can be considered based on contribution.
Santa Clara, CA office + Remote (If the County government requires to do so.)
You'll be working collaboratively with a cross-disciplinary team to help users achieve their goals and fuse business insights with users' needs to craft great user experience.
Day to day tasks will include working on cutting edge chatbot solution from concept to launch. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate Design Thinking while developing detail level conversation flows, work flows, wireframes and visual design using an established design system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Knowledge and experience:
- Articulate design thinking with strong rationale, based on market trends and usage data.
- Conducting user research of interviews or surveys to learn their unmet needs and identify the rooms for improvement for chatbot product
- Lead the full design process from concept development to wireframes to high-fidelity specs working closely with global teams of talented engineers.
- Produce design visualizations to help stakeholders understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces.
- Case study and analysis of existing applications for potential chatbot applications
- Create visual design and documentation that provide detailed instructions for developers regarding interactions, visual details and other aspects of a product's user interface.
- Re-invent the design for company’s different channel from website to marketing accounts with the streamlined branding strategy
- Experience working with chatbots/chatbot conversations and/or web chat services would be an advantage
- Experienced of UX-led approach to digital products
- A background in a programming language is not essential for this role, but the ability to read and understand the programming languages will give you an advantage in the role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to use mainstream software packages (MS office, Google suite) and comfortable with learning new and bespoke systems
- Transfer an offline process to an online technical platform (conversation flow to chatbot platform/client information to online user guide)
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication skills and grammatical accuracy
- Excellent organizational and planning skills. Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage your own time effectively - working to tight deadlines and staying calm under pressure
- Self-starter: Begins work on his or her own initiative, without needing to be told or encouraged to do so
- Ambiguity: Comfortable with change, and always looking at how things could be better
- Communication: Transparent and collaborative in their approach