1. Device/Cell phone testing experience
2. Experience with Qualcomm tools
3. Willing to work in driving conditions 5-6 hours/day, 4 -5 days a week
The main function of a quality engineer is to test the design, functionality and maintenance of products, equipment, systems and processes and develop quality standards. A typical quality engineer has the ability to read and interpret test plans, and evaluate product integrity and standards.
The Primary role for OS Members:
• Execute Carrier Test Plans, primarily 5G Data and VOLTE test cases including Call Processing and Data Throughput .
• Use Qualcomm tools for basic log analysis for upper layers which including registration procedures, peak throughput, 5G KPI Analysis, Data Mobility KPI analysis .
• Reporting issues on Internal QC system, and working with R&D to get analysis and fixes for issues.
• Testing requires being in the field for ~3-4 Days of the week executing various Sprint Test Plans.
• Should be a team player and should have good communication skills to communicate with other engineers, and also, if required, to work with carriers for joint testing scenarios.
• Should be comfortable working in the field for ~3-4 days of the week executing test items.
• Knowledge of using Qualcomm tools like QXDM, QCAT, QPST.
• Ability to do basic KPI Analysis using tools like XCAP or QCAT.
• Basic knowledge of LTE/5G call flow.
• Additional skills include knowledge of scripting language like Python or Perl.
• Able to travel on short notice.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering.
• 0-2 years’ experience required.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA