Reports to: Vice President of the US team
Vice President of the US team
Hours of Work:
This is a part-time role.
- 20 hours per week. The specific working days and hours can be discussed.
- 6 months + opportunity to be converted to a permanent position as a full time upon the end of the period.
- VISA support can be considered based on contribution.
Santa Clara, CA office + Remote (If the County government requires to do so.)
To support the development team and partner companies, specifically; chatbots, live chat services and bespoke project support. To research and design conversation flows.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Knowledge and experience:
- Case study and analysis of existing applications for potential customer applications
- Dialogue modeling, Development, Deployment and Optimization of Chatbot solutions
- Writing and developing chatbot conversation design solutions for client / partner requirements.
- Preparing Chatbot storyboards, user/process flows
- UI/UX research and suggestion for improvements
- Office Administration tasks
- Attending client / partner meetings and internal meetings
- Experience working with chatbots/chatbot conversations and/or web chat services would be an advantage
- Experienced of UX-led approach to digital products
- A background in a programming language is not essential for this role, but the ability to read and understand the programming languages will give you an advantage in the role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to use mainstream software packages (MS office, Google suite) and comfortable with learning new and bespoke systems
- Transfer an offline process to an online technical platform (conversation flow to chatbot platform/client information to online user guide)
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication skills and grammatical accuracy
- Excellent organizational and planning skills. Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage your own time effectively - working to tight deadlines and staying calm under pressure
- Comfortable with change, and always looking at how things could be better
- Transparent and collaborative in their approach