Top Must Haves:
Please submit candidates that have Digital advertising sales experience & compliance experience combined
1) Compliance experience, evaluating legal contracts & Understanding of digital ad. Industry terms and conditions
2) Project/operations management experience – ability to prioritize projects based on details, terms, and balance work load on their own
3) Communication & collaborative skills
4) Attention to detail
Nice to have:
1) Technical skills – Operative (a huge plus), CRM (Salesforce)
2) Flexible working hours
This position will focus on managing Insertion order (IO) processing
- When selling digital advertising, every media plan that comes in has an IO and every IO has list of terms & conditions that vary from client to client, as well as IAB terms and conditions
- Role will focus on this IO process – reviewing terms and conditions and flagging any issues to Legal team & client services or seller teams
- Validate media plans – rates, budge, etc.
- Interview – Video interview (3-panel)
- We will expect at minimum a hybrid of remote and in office once we re-open.
We are looking for a confident individual with strong digital operations and technical experience who understands the importance of communication, solutions and delivery. He/She should have a passion for solving problems, identifying solutions, leading projects, and working in cross-functional teams. If you love, being in the hot seat with the opportunity to be a hero, we’d love to meet you!
Candidates must have a strong knowledge base of digital media Operations including video, display and connected TV. Advanced TV and insights-based advertising experience a plus. The Business Operations Manager is expected to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company.
The Business Operations Manager will report directly to the Head of Business Operations and based in the NYC office. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising organization with a relentless focus delivering real results to customers, you've come to the right place.
Lastly, this person will also work closely with teams around the world to ensure we are getting the proper support to grow the business.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Assist with IO (Insertion Order) intake process including reviewing the media plan for accuracy against the insertion order; rates, impressions, legal language and policy compliance
• Review legal language as it pertains to IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) terms and conditions
• Review contracts to ensure that they meet predefined policies including privacy policies and guidelines as provided by Ads
• Handle sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
• Perform all other duties that ensure compliance with all standards and regulations
• Create daily logs of compliance issues and “red flags”
• Communicate with Ads legal team to resolve any contractual language concerns
• 3+ years working in an organization that supports digital Advertising Sales functions
• Must be task driven & have the ability to produce and hit key deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail, ability to multitask and strong organizational skills required.
• Deep understanding of the digital advertising space, with knowledge of terms and conditions language
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and strategic insight to build business cases for support resources
• Flexible work hours desirable to support multiple time zones
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA