1. IMS or LTE modem knowledge
2. Android log collection/Qualcomm tools knowledge
3. Able to collect device logs and perform 1st level analysis of issues found during testing
4. Role is testing and protocols is a higher level. Must be able to crack logs and really understand first level analysis - analyze logs, identify issues, similar to a test engineer, but add in the analysis
Educations: Bachelors or higher
Years of experience: 2-3 years
Location: NJ- will be working onsite and remote, so need to be local
• The main function of support engineer is execute IMS, LTE and/or VOWIFI related sanity test plans and perform 1st level analysis of issues.
- Responsible for analyzing the NA carrier IMS/LTE/VOWIFI Test Plans/Requirements and Test execution.
- Responsible for collecting device logs and perform 1st level analysis of issues found during testing.
- Raise bugs (PLM or JIRAs) and validate fixes.
- Send test Results and test status reports.
• Educational Qualification : B S( BS , B TECH) or MS ( ME, M TECH) in Computer Science Or Information Technology
• 2-3 years of experience with application and services development testing with Android and Java.
• Good understanding of IMS and LTE modem protocols
• Adequate Technical, Analytical, problem solving written and verbal skills.
• Highly motivated and able to think proactively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous in carrying out daily tasks
• Excellent team player
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA