Full-time, Contract (3 months)
Senior Channel Analyst
6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA, USA
** Prefer Local but non-Local ok (relocate ASAP)
The position will be responsible for the general market, sales, and supply chain analysis required to understand, predict, and enhance mobile device sales and supply management of Samsung mobile products. This person oversees data collection, performance analysis, financial reconciliation, problem identification and associated recommendations which support mobile planning, operations, and customer demand. He/she will contribute to driving sales goals and ensures customer needs are met.
- Superior Excel modeling skills required, including but not limited to VLOOKUP and PIVOT.
- Excellent communication skills required (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytics skills and pays close attention to detail
A Bachelor's degree in a business or statistical field of discipline. MBA preferred.
(Georgia Tech and EGA-New grads)
Years of Experience Required:
Minimum 3 years of equivalent work experience in Channel Management, Business Planning or Sales Operations, Data Analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Channel Strategy, this position will proactively support the development and delivery of channel sales planning, strategic planning and operational efficiency related analytics for the Product Marketing & Sales organization.
- The Sr. Channel Analyst should have the right balance of channel understanding, market dynamics and quantitative analysis aptitude.
- Provides regular performance tracking and effectiveness measurement to guide the business and manage channel centric sales and operational initiatives
- Monitor and analyze channel sell out trends and behavior by product to identify enhancement and new channel opportunities
- Develop and maintain predictive forecasting models & ROI models for measuring effectiveness of various channel activities
- Manage the process of exporting extensive datasets and develop analytical models using basic statistical techniques
- Prepare presentations and updates to senior SEA management and headquarters.
- Support additional management activities, as required, to assist others in meeting deadlines.
- High energy, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communications skills
- Excellent judgment and the ability to handle escalated situations Proven ability to build relationships and work independently
- Superior Excel modelling skills (not limited to VLOOKUP & PIVOT) & PowerPoint skills. Statistical knowledge such as regression would be a plus
- Proven track record as a successful communicator with all levels of management