CX Integrated Marketing Programming Lead
Ridgefield Park, NJ
The Programming Lead is responsible for optimizing the customer journey through effective merchandising, and ensuring customers are able to easily accomplish their desired shopping activity. This person uses data, insight, and industry best practices to create great customer experiences.
- Programming & monitoring performance on key cross-functional pages
- Analyze data & reporting to make informed programming decisions
- Ensuring that site content is correctly prioritized, optimized, and refreshed to create clear, effective customer shopping experience
- Execution of online merchandising strategies, with the goal of optimizing customer experience in order to increase core KPIs of continuation rate, CTR, and decrease bounce rates.
- Strong project management over a variety of tasks with varying deadlines and priorities. Knows how to manage time and get things done in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Collaboration across several different teams and stakeholders to ensure content is accurate, up-to-date, and prioritized
- Creation, curation, and optimization of customer journeys on site and app to maximize learning and buying for our customers
- Use of personalization and targeting schemas and tools to create customer experiences tailored to our customers and their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Marketing experience required. Degree in Marketing, Business or similar desired.
- 2+ years of experience executing online customer experiences and analyzing data
- Experience working with and understanding KPIs to make data-driven decisions
- Experience in Site Usability, A/B Testing, and Optimization
- Strong attention to detail, strong work ethic and drive to meet deadlines
- A strategic thinker and decision maker. This person should be a proficient planner but able to adapt quickly to changes
- Able to see the big picture
- Experience using issue tracking tools like JIRA
- Proven experience in problem solving. Not afraid to fail, willing to learn and improve.
- Collaborative, open, learns and grows from working with others. Thrives in a team atmosphere.
- Self-directed, hard-working, and hungry to learn.