Sales Operations Specialist
Atlanta, GA (remote until 7/1, local candidates preferred)
This team supports sales operations for HA division. This position will work closely w/ contact center vendors (300+) to support end to end processes of HA order/sales. This role will oversee managing these vendors to ensure KPIs and expected performances are met. They will serve as a liaison between contact center associates.
This position provides support in the day-to-day operations of the outsourced Business Center (BC). The BC supports large home appliance products.
This position works closely with contact center teams, third party vendors and the internal teams, such as Outbound Logistics, Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, Order Management and Service. This role will support all necessary duties to sustain The Operations Manager’s main goal of ensuring a world class customer service experience for purchasers of home appliances from one of the supported accounts.
Top Must-Have Skills:
Vendor experience with contact centers, hand-on experience with customer service, order management, vendor training, and sales operations
Must be flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with the proven ability to work in ambiguous situations or with limited direction - Works effectively with competing priorities
Sales-driven; and can perform root-cause analysis to quickly find and present resolutions – looking for someone that is tactical
Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Excel & PPT in particular - HM is looking for excel test and shares the test results (expert) - please attach this along with resume or candidate will not get shortlisted. Please also share examples of the candidates PPT proficiency (intermediate)
- Some experience with Agile project/procedure management would be a HUGE BONUS
- Previous experience with national builder/remodel business PREFERRED.
Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Years of Experience:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supports BC on daily communication with delivery partner related to consumer deliveries, order reconciliation and system issues
- Interacts with internal teams, vendors, and outsourced contact center leadership
- Supports development of contact center associates by identifying training opportunities, process gaps and performing basic audits
- Reviews open follow up tickets and monitors weekly/daily trends with reporting
- Educates operations and vendor teams on best practices, company policies and customer service excellence standards.
- Supports operational projects, new account launches and operations manager in the implementation of new policies, procedures and standards for outsourced contact center and documents new processes • Supports training and quality initiatives
- Creates training material and launches process improvement initiatives
- Supports return reduction initiatives
- Produces and audits regular and ad hoc reporting
- Handles escalations form consumers, dealers, and internal teams
- Manages system login creation as needed
- Launches urgent process changes with outsourced contact center
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned