Full-time, Contract (3 months initial)
***Traveling to Warehouses is required for this role (No travel at this current time planned for the 3-month contract. If extended beyond the 3 months, we travel minimum 6 weekends a year for Physical Inventory. Looking for local candidates only – position is WFH until mandate is lifted in July.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Top must-have skills/requirements:
- Preparing daily and weekly reports for management.
- Conduct a transactional process from factory to customer distribution or retail center under managerial supervision, making routine decisions using pre-determined decision alternatives on matters that have light to moderate impact on business operations.
- Track and resolve shipping, warehouse, and carrier shipping errors, as well as damaged products claims by following general guidelines and seeking manager authority for exceptional or high-cost deviations.
- Product management within the warehouse facility.
- Key Liaison between SEA SCP’S and 3PL coordinating bundling, rework and special requests from SCP’S
- Troubleshoot any WMP (SAP WMS) system issues and work closely with MIS
- Investigate to resolution all inventory discrepancies between systems
- SAP WMS New process testing, Training & Implementation
- Conduct Bi-Annual Physical Inventories at the finished goods warehouses
- Perform all system inventory adjustments in SAP GMP to include monthly warehouse adjustments, model swaps & SCP PUMI Approved adjustment requests
- Project Coordinator for various operations projects
- Advanced Excel skills are a MUST; heavy use of excel data on a regular basis (Pivot tables, V-lookups, Graphs, etc.).
- Experience in ERP/ WMS (Warehouse management System)/ SAP
- Inventory or Warehouse b/g - Inbound Warehouse
- B/g in consumer electronics/home appliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree or experience
- The ability to read, prepare, interpret, and understand product shipment information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents.
- Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related to employee’s specific area of work, and limited knowledge of overall logistics operations.
- Can identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes recommendations to change either delivery methods or dates and authorize standard returns or claims to ensure customer satisfaction.
- This individual will work closely with many of the Supply Chain Planning teams and Logistics colleagues both inside and outside the company in order to assure the most efficient delivery of products to customers. Regular, routine contact with internal and external customers up to a Manager level.
- LPS – Operations: This individual will follow direction from Operations and Logistics Teams to coordinate changes to our supply chain operations as process improvements are determined.
(How will duties be measured)
Measured by Department standard KPI for business process to include delivery variance, outstanding claims in dollars, shipping volume, and inventory accuracy.
**We are looking for candidates that have WH experience/background on the operations side (in office)