240 Dividend Dr, Coppell, TX (Local candidates preferred)
CPO Triage Operation Supervisor
**Must be bilingual in Korean/English
We are looking for a CPO Triage Operation Supervisor within the SEA MPC RB Team to set up and operate CPO Triage. CPO Triage Operation Supervisor will be the main point of contact for supervising 3rd party Triage vendor’s performance and allocating Manpower for receiving, unpacking, triage, and transferring operation. In this role, the selected candidate will be an excellent communicator who is able to achieve our new CPO business target. This position will maintain relationships across the buffer WHSE operation network and within internal business partners to ensure a clear understanding on the results of the team’s effort. This position will actively supervise the CPO Triage operations of SEA MPC and identify areas for performance improvements.
Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Manage overall Samsung trade-in triage operation to ensure received products are processed within target lead time
- Monitor and manage inventory flow from the beginning of receiving Trade-In Devices to the end of completing CPO Triage process
- Promote strong core relationship with 3rd party vendor staffs for following through provided CPO Triage guideline and policies
- Manage Trade-In Devices receiving forecast to set up weekly CPO Triage plan as well as review CPO Triage capacity
- Identify opportunities for lead time improvement, cost reduction on each workstation
- Maintain continuous communication with CPO Account Manager and E-com team to ensure efficient CPO Triage process pipeline
- Ensure triage completed Devices are transferred to SEV for repairing process without delay
- Support periodic audit on CPO Triage process operation
- Proactively communicating service failures to Engineering Team to minimize service failures, promote on time service
- Interact with cross department within the organization and have strong relationship with internal business partners
- Report, and provide initial action plan to support any performance deficiency
- Generate weekly KPI and forecasting reports to effectively manage area of responsibility
- At least 3-5 years of relative verifiable professional experiences (Warehouse operation, Inventory Control, or 3rd party vendor Management operation) are required.
- Ability to identify the business needs driving internal / external customer requests and translate into company objective
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated expertise working with related systems and effective 3rd party vendor performance management is preferred.
- Prior experience in project management is preferred.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships and Teamwork
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office Suite of PC software applications experience with Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint preparation skills
- SAP experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Korean
- Travel up to 50%