Contract (6 months initial, option to extend)
Ridgefield Park, NJ (Local candidates preferred. Temporarily WFH)
- Order Entry and Management Experience
- EDI - Electronic Data Interchange
- Excel – Intermediate
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Maintaining Account Portfolios/processes
- Communication with various Teams/Customers
- Time Management and Efficient
- Attention to Detail
The main function of this role is order entry and order maintenance of account portfolios based on customer requirements, and work with various departments to support order processes.
- Order Entry (Manual| EDI (850)
- Maintaining account portfolios for ordering, tracking, customer, and company requirements. (PO additions cancellations, Delivery Date tracking, and updating, PO Price verification and revisions, pricing adjustments & chargebacks)
- Informing customers of order status and support inquiries and changes.
- Reporting (Open Orders| Price Discrepancies| Shipped orders| Aged Orders)
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and be efficient with time management.
- Ability to accurately enter orders
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (Individual/Shared).
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 Years Work Experience in Related Business Field
- Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables)