85 Challenger Rd., Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
(on-site but will start remotely until WFH is lifted. ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES)
Job Title: Korean Bilingual Supply Chain Analyst
minimum Bachelor’s degree
The Supply Chain Management – PSI/Allocation team is responsible for ensuring product availability to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. Forecasts are generated via consensus calls with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the Global Operations Center and tracked using spreadsheets, SAP and Tools. The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for managing a specific range of products and will work closely with the other Coordinators. The Coordinator will also support strategic projects on behalf of the entire Supply Chain Team, generate reports for Executive Management, and represent the SCM Team when working with internal/external customers. The Supply Chain Analyst will be the primary point of contact for all supply related issues for the associated product category at the Sales Subsidiary and will interact closely with all teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- AP2 Forecasting by Product
- Consensus Calls with Sales, Marketing, GOC PSI Planning & Simulations
- Order Management Inventory Management Product Allocation Aging Inventory Revenue Simulation/Tracking Report Generation KPI Management
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
- 1–3-year work experience in relevant field
- Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite.
- SAP experience helpful.
- Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
- Must be available to consistently work overtime and on every weekend
- Bilingual in Korean/English