Work Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Must be able to speak Korean/English bilingual
Responsible for assisting Project Managers in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met. Under the direction of the PM, the IT Project Coordinator is expected to take on any/all tasks in the quest to learn all he/she can about Information Technology.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create effective external and internal communications.
- Bilingual Korean – Medium proficiency in reading and speaking
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Managed Information Systems or Computer Engineering
- Proficient in core Microsoft products, including Win7/Win8/Win10, MS Office, Internet Explorer, and Active Directory
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet defined SLA's
- Experience building corporate IT knowledge bases and writing policies/processes.
- Be able to work as a team member
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional image and grooming
- Business travels up to 10% to client sites required in the US
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and knowledge in proofreading and editing
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- 5+ years of experience in Large Corporation IT
- 2+ years of experience as a IT project team
- Experience growing a team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience with SaaS collaboration solutions (Slack, MS Teams, etc.) a big plus