Senior Web Development
We are looking for a software engineer to lead us with the maintenance, development and implementation of our web-based applications with capable of user interaction as a role of BSA (Business Solution Analysis). The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java client/server development, and SQL Development, and strong communication skill with biz partners and running weekly conf. call after summarizing task status
Ridgefield Park, NJ
English/Korean bilingual required
Role and Responsibility:
The role will primarily involve communication with biz users via conf. call/email and lead application operation team to maintenance server-side design and programming work. Responsibilities cover task management, the entire development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing, and documentation. It also requires strong problem-finding skills with quick adaptation to existing applications for business functions and technical structural layout.
- 15+ years in web-based related system development
- Strong Commination Skill with Biz User and also an internal Operation team member
- Good at scheduling, task assignment, and team play
- Experienced Java Developer in the following areas:
- Required: Java, Spring Framework, JSP/Servlet,
- Optional: EJB, Hibernate, iBatis etc.
- Experience with the database server
- Required: Full Depth Knowledge of SQL with Strong Oracle PL/SQL procedures
- Experience with either applications servers:
- Required: Tomcat, Apache, Optional: Weblogic, JBoss etc.
- Experience with HTML/DHTML, jQuery/JSON, Java Script, AJAX
- Experience of Source Version Control with Gitlab or GitHub
- Experience in Tableau Report building and Kendo is huge plus
- Experience with multiple O/S's: UNIX or Windows server platforms.
- Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Bi-lingual (English/Korean) is ideal.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with the ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
- Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required.