Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a highly qualified Java web full stack engineer to lead us with the maintenance, development, and implementation of our web-based applications with capable of user interaction as a role of BSA (Business Solution Analysis). The candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, web client and Java server development, and SQL development and strong communication skill with stakeholders.
Role and Responsibility:
- Communicate with stakeholders, and lead operation team to maintain web applications.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of application developed for our clients.
- Continuously integrates and deploys developed software.
- Should have strong experience on Data Structures & Java Algorithms.
- 15+ years in web based related system development
- Strong commination skill with stakeholders and internal operation team member
- Good at scheduling, task assignment and team play
- Hands-on experience in the Java Developer with Spring framework, and JSP
- Hands-on experience in the Oracle database
- Experience with either applications servers:
- Required: Tomcat, Apache, Optional: WebLogic, JBoss etc.
- Hands-on experience in the HTML/DHTML, jQuery/JSON, Java Script, AJAX
- Experience of Source Version Control with SVN, Git
- Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
- Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required.