Demand Planning Sr. Analyst
Plano, TX (Local candidates preferred)
Top 3 Must-Have Skills/Requirements:
• Supply Chain / Business Planning experience 2-5 years
• Strong analytical and Problem-solving acumen
• Advanced Excel working knowledge (write macros and VBA programming preferred)
Years of Experience Required:
3 - 5 Years in related field
- Support a Sr. Manager in Product Sales Inventory (PSI) simulation, Demand planning and analytic works.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
Education and Experience:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s in science or Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required;
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Data Analytics knowledge would be a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in a telecommunications
- CPG and/or retail industry supply chain, business, finance and sales operations management
- Advanced Excel knowledge required