Warehouse Return Lead
Bethel, PA (On-site)
The Warehouse Lead has general responsibility for coordinating and supervising return receiving warehouse activities on a daily basis. Under the direction of the Operations Manager / Supervisor, the Lead is responsible for supervising the return receiving, warehousing, and shipping of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate unloading of return receiving shipments.
- Orderly stacking and management of return product.
- Verify required return goods paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted.
- Manage returned goods and manage reasons.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
- Maintain product locator system. Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation.
- Rotate product as appropriate.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Other tasks as needed
- Must have three (3) year experiences in a warehouse environment, one (1) in a supervisory role
- High School Diploma or equivalent experiences.
- Must have experience working with warehouse systems (Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Relevant qualifications (e.g., CPIM) will be a plus
- Experience with shipping, receiving and inventory control
- Successful communication - written and verbal * Establish priorities and multi-task
- Experience with personal computers and materials handling equipment
- Analytical, and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work in multicultural environment & shiftwork
- May be required to work additional hours outside of regularly scheduled business hours or weekend or holidays to meet its business needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products and other applications
- Ability to work in a team environment while delivering independent results