-Data Modeling Experience (K-Means, Regression), Statistical Tools Experience R or Python, Strong Excel Skillset
- Additional Notes: Local candidates only. Will work from home till office re-opens and then will be required to come onsite.
- Education: Masters in Data Science or Mathematics
- Years of experience Required: Prefer closer to 5 years.
Currently seeking a Sr. Analyst to drive data-driven decision support for the Mobile Retail Organization. This role will be performing analyses that supports the daily and longer-term strategic operations of the Mobile Retail organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform ad-hoc analytical projects to identify key insights to drive sellout across the retail portfolio
• Build processes to statistically measure multi-variable tests and define optimization strategies to improve top-line performance
• Utilize advanced statistical techniques to analyze large / complex data sets and develop predictive models for anticipated outcomes
• Create effective executive presentations and be able to present complex ideas and data in a succinct and easy to understand method
• Build strong partnerships with business partners across Retail and the broader organization
• Bachelor's Degree with 3 to 5 years of directly related experience is required
• Master’s degree in Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, or other related subject strongly preferred
• Experience communicating cross-functionally and up & down an organization
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of information from disparate data sources quickly and translate data into actionable insights
• Experience using statistical tools such as SAS, SPSS and R
• Experience with data visualization platforms such as Tableau
• Advanced level skills and experience with building models related to A/B testing, cluster analysis, sample size calculations, tests of significance
• Strong understanding and experience with big data platforms and analysis techniques and tools
• Ability to query data from various data sources using SQL utilities
• Microsoft Standard Office Suite and advanced expertise in PowerPoint/Excel
• Experience collaborating with business partners across a large organization
• Unimpeachable integrity, viewed by leadership as utterly trustworthy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Sophistication in communications, interpersonal relations and diplomacy.
• Excellent analytical, problem resolution and decision-making skills
• Ability to work across organizational boundaries to build alignment and drive closure on issues
• Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
• Comfort with ambiguity, able to navigate through uncertain situations and drive for clarity
• Experience handling time-sensitive and confidential business information/challenges
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA