Plano, TX (Local candidates preferred)
Transportation Coordinator, Final Mile
Top Must Haves:
1. Great communication skills
2. Proficiency in MS Excel
3. Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for a Coordinator within the Final Mile transportation team located in Plano TX. This role is designed to support the Final Mile Operations ensuring all quality of services provided meets the requirement standards. Required to work within logistics operations to support the new business as it develops.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order tracking, POD verification and prepare daily, weekly, monthly KPI reporting’s.
- Documenting and data collection for supporting departments/activities
- Create reporting for key measurable and performance tracking.
- Proficiently manage multiple tasks/projects while staying organized in day-to-day activities
- Work with multiple divisions throughout the supply chain, customer service, transportation and third-party teams meeting all key performance indicators and customer expectations within the final mile operations.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Education in business, supply chain, logistics or similar field or equivalent experience
- System knowledge of SAP and TMS preferred
- Keen knowledge of logistics operations
- Advance knowledge and high proficiency using PC based applications, specifically Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including written, verbal, and active listening.
- Ability to travel with in US.
- Strong time management skills: ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow up.
- High energy, positive attitude, and contributes to a positive team culture.
- Ability to work in a team environment while delivering independent results.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to learn.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Technologically savvy