Top must have skills/qualifications:
1) Advanced proficiency in Excel & PPT and Supply Chain systems. This role will entail heavy reporting and analytics – looking for a candidate that can do ad-hoc reporting and take data for analysis – summarize in to key incentives for executive audience
2) Understanding of accessories business – up to date with key market trends, and has awareness of products and competitor products (tablet, connected watches/devices, chargers, etc.)
3) This role is a hybrid sales role – we’re not looking for candidates w/ previous experience as Sales reps. Looking for candidates that come from corporate environment as Sales Analysts, with more internal sales experience – working interpedently – must have superb communication and organization skills! Must be able to stay on top of their work and be driven, to provide business initiatives!
Education: Bachelor's Degree (hard requirement)
Years of experience: 5+ years of sales experience required – looking for candidates with business expertise and insights.
Additional notes: position will be remote until offices re-open. Expected to report on site once offices open! Looking for local candidates only!
Support driving New Computing and Mobile Enhancement revenue on a tier 1 carrier account team.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of sales experience required. Proficient in Microsoft Excel to build data files and Power Point to create executive presentations.
• Leverage prior sales experience in enterprise technology sales, business development and/or OEMs and Carrier sales to help increase sales of category products.
• Ability to collect, analyze and provide recommendations on data. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and knowledge of Supply Chain systems.
• Work as a thought and execution leader to devise innovative product and service offers and bundles to maximize potential revenue.
• Must possess strong sales acumen and a compelling customer presence, be able to communicate extremely clearly and effectively (even in ambiguous circumstances), and ultimately be able to establish and enhance strong relationships with key customer contacts in order to successfully position portfolio and drive sales.
• Effectively work with cross-functional teams including account team Leadership, Product, Field Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Legal, external teams, Customer teams and others in order to drive sales of products and solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to engage customer leadership to support revenue generating programs driving mutually aligned KPIs
• Critical thinking to analyze data, identify trends in the market, and find actionable information to drive revenue and market share for key products.
• Track record of success with initiatives with leadership visibility
• Optimizing structure of large-scale promotions
• Determining how to influence executive/senior customer behavior
• Finding optimal alignment on customer priorities to drive promotions and other programs
• Maximizing ROI of investment opportunities
To be placed at the bottom of every job description:
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA