Location: Local to Plano, TX
Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension if competent)
- Ability to maintain KPIs/workloads and produce quick turnarounds and resolutions for each claim tasked
- Efficient in Word/Excel/Outlook/PPT
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills - will communicate daily with customers via phone, email, text, etc.
- Well-rounded personality to work closely with the team and Product Liability department.
- Customer Service Experience 3+ years (claims handling experience a plus)
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Years of experience: 3+ years customer service related experience required.
Additional notes: This position is remote until offices re-open. Possibility of extension if competent!
The main function of a Product Liability Specialist is to interact with customers to provide resolution to their potential liability claim. The specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, providing follow-up as needed and offering possible solution. Agent will required to make outbound calls as well as engage by email and SMS.
- Resolve claims where products have potentially caused property damage and/or personal injury
- Contact customers to notify them of claim investigation and any planned adjustments.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 2-4 years customer service related experience required.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA