Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension if competent) – intent is to bring on for long term.
• MUST HAVE – HRIS or Learning Management System Administration (CornerStone LMS preferred)
• Intermediate Excel (Vlookup / Pivot tables / Charts, Graphs, Vlookup, etc.)
• Detail oriented – This is very detailed and organized work.
• Self-Reliant – need someone who is a problem solver and is going to learn and figure things out.
- Ability to pull draw data from various systems (will be trained on this) - to compile, organize, create dashboards (lots of Charts, Graphs, Tables)
Nice to haves:
- Tableau, Candidates w/ Call Center Service experience is a HUGE plus along w/ the above requirement.
***Looking for candidates that have proven experience and ability to build & create reports from excel (3-5 years), pull draw data from various systems (will be trained on this) - to compile, organize, create dashboards (lots of Charts, Graphs, Tables), apply critical thinking to data analysis, and strong written and oral communication skill with ability to work under minimal supervision.
Years of experience: 3-5 years minimum
The LMS Administrator will work with the training and quality team to manage and curate the Learning Management System, User account management, curriculum and course catalog management, collect data, build reports, reporting templates, reporting dashboards, and analyze results. The successful candidate will be required to learn the Administrative and reporting functions of the Learning Management and Quality Reporting systems.
The LMS Administrator position will be responsible for creating and maintaining user accounts, uploading and organization of course content, pulling training data and reports, auditing course completions, working with BPO partners to ensure accurate data management, generating reports and conducting analysis based on reporting data to identify improvement opportunities in the areas of training and quality. This position requires someone who can work independently, maintain focus, and apply critical thinking to data analysis.
• Associates Degree
2 to 3 years’ experience working with learning management systems.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience building and creating reports from excel documents.
• Intermediate level knowledge and ability with Microsoft Windows and Office Applications
• Ability to use computer and phone systems
• Ability to work flexible shifts and days
• Well spoken - English communication (Verbal and Written)
• Strong written and oral communication skill
• Organized and detail oriented
• Intermediate level Microsoft Excel is a must.
o Sort, Filter, Create tables, Pivot Tables, Charts, Graphs, Utilize Slicers, Timelines, Custom Formatting, VLOOKUP functions.
• Ability to read and interpret data.
• Critical thinking and problem solving.
• Able to work under minimal supervision.
Skills and Abilities:
o Type a minimum of 30 words per minute
o Speak clearly, calmly, and maintain professional composure in stressful situations
o Strong listening and comprehension skills
o Be flexible and accepting of change
o Is a logic minded data driven person.
o Curious – likes working with numbers and data, enjoyed puzzles or mind games.
o Detail oriented – Able to identify trends in data, recognize changes and anomalies.
o Deductive Reasoning – interpret meaning from observation and investigation.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA