1525 Oakley Industrial Blvd, Fairburn, GA 30213 (On-site)
7:30~16:30 (Must be able to work after-hours as needed)
Contract: 1 year
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Reverse Logistics Coordinator will provide support to Logistics Manager at our Fairburn, GA location to ensure the timely execution of product returns managed byThird-Party Service Provider. This position will oversee the end-to-end returns process, from customer request through inventory disposition.
Working closely with Third-Party Service Provider, Warehouse Operations, Logistics, Transportation, Finance, and Supply Chain teams the Reverse Logistics Coordinator is responsible for return authorization management and transactional processing of return shipments from customers to warehouse to include carrier engagement, reconciling claims, resolution of invoice discrepancies, correction of inventory variance, and timely product disposition. This position will perform additional logistics duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Advanced Excel required: V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.
- SAP experience required
- Understands the order life cycle as it relates to Warehouse, Logistics, and Supply Chain operations.
- Experienced with warehouse operations, inventory management, and carrier engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information to identify and recommend appropriate course of action.
- Apply problem-solving skills to address issues and work through others for sustainable resolution.
- Experience with materials management, master scheduling, or production planning helpful.
- Order management and customer service experience helpful.
- Able to read, prepare, interpret, and understand logistics documentation to ensure accuracy and determine actions for customer returns processing and timely resolution.
- Works on problems of routine scope requiring data analysis and reporting from system and non-system sources.
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques to determine solutions and drive actions or countermeasures.
- Possesses general knowledge of logistics operations related to order management, logistics operations, and inventory controls.
- Able to identify issues within the delivery cycle and make recommendations for resolution to authorize standard returns and determination of claims.
- Excellent communication skills are critical when speaking with internal/external customers.
- This is a long-term contract position based in Fairburn, GA.
- Due to the nature of the business, this role requires the incumbent to be onsite Monday through Friday during business hours. May be required to work remotely based on business requirements.
- Must be able to work after-hours as needed.
- May be required to travel within the United States.
- Ability to work within a warehouse environment.