1. Device/Cell phone testing experience
2. Experience with Qualcomm tools
3. Willing to work in driving conditions 5-6 hours/day, 4 -5 days a week
The main function of a quality engineer is to research and test the design, functionality and maintenance of products, equipment, systems and processes and develop quality standards. A typical quality engineer has the ability to read and interpret blueprints, and evaluate product integrity and standards.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- May write training material and conduct training sessions on quality control activities.
- May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Basic ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Basic experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
- 0-2 years experience required.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA