Work Location: Plano
** On-site once the offices are re-open, it will be WFH until then
SCM Support Analyst
Top 3 Must-Have Skills and Requirements:
- Supply Chain experience in telecom/hardware
- Good with systems and data management (Excel/Tableau, etc.)
- Excellent communicator (written/oral)
The SCM Support Analyst position will provide operational support to the UNR team for SCM related business operations. This includes supporting forecasting, delivery planning, data management, channel inventory monitoring, problem-solving and reporting. Responsibilities include interacting with UNR team, Central SCM, Packaging, Special Projects, Demand Fulfillment, and logistics teams and occasionally with the Sales, Marketing, Headquarters Resource Planning (RPM) and Factory (GOC) teams. Responsibilities may be related to the hand-held phones (HHP), mobile enhancements (ME), or new computing (NC) areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Background and Experience:
- Support Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) supply chain process. This may require participating in weekly CPFR meetings along with the UNR SCM Managers.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc reporting support. This will require using the internal systems such as GSCM, SAP and SMART and an advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Upload weekly Demand, Sellout and Customer Order Forecast in to GSCM for multiple Accounts.
- Provide daily/weekly updates of product arrival schedules from Samsung factories, MPC Packaging Schedule and against customer delivery commitments. Reviewing and identifying variances compared to outstanding sales orders and forecasts in order to plan for future product availability and inventory.
- Provide support for automating business processes and reporting.
- As needed periodic communication with headquarters (RM and GOC Teams) and internal cross-functional teams and handle escalation on production allocation, delivery requirements, and inventory management.
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from internal and external customers in a time sensitive environment.
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- A Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of experience preferably in Finance, Business, or Supply Chain Management.
- Experience requiring management of finance, logistics, distribution, program management, and/or business planning.
- Telecommunications and/or wireless industry experience preferred.
- Experience should include Supply Chain.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel (preferred experience writing macros and VBA programming for automation).
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
**the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions:
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company.
- Proven success in a highly dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge and skills
- Experience using advanced supply chain management, enterprise planning or financial planning systems is highly desired (Oracle, SAP, etc.).
- The ability to work either independently or in a team environment to achieve personal and team project goals, including the completion of assignments within and exceeding established time frames.
**The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work is generally performed in an office environment.
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal between 50% - 95% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
- Requires considerable (90%+) work utilizing high visual acuity/detail, numeric/character distinction, and moderate hand/finger dexterity.
- The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time is under 25 pounds.
- Performs work under time schedules and stress which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive deadlines, intellectual challenge, some language barriers, and project management deadlines.
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids include PCs, printers, copiers, faxes, and other equipment commonly associated with an office work area.
- May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule.
- Travel may only be required in special cases
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.