Necessary Skills / Attributes
Responsibilities will include:
• Quickly prototyping and developing consumer-facing services that will be displayed on millions of devices.
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas to peers and distributed teams • Delivering products with top notch quality in a fast paced environment • Contributing towards building a system with a test driven development / agile approach
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
• 10 years’ directly related experience.
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems and service-oriented architectures.
• Extensive experience with Amazon AWS, and other cloud offerings.
• Strong development skills in Java, Scala and/or C++.
• Experience with caching technologies using Redis, Memcached.
• Knowledge of various databases / database technologies - Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra (NoSQL).
• Exposure to implementing real-time streaming data pipelines on large volumes of data using Kafka, Spark.
• Big Data technologies and languages (Pig, Hive, Spark, Hadoop).
• Familiarity with version control software, such as Git.
• Highly proficient in Object Oriented Design and Development.
• Experience in Automation and Load Testing Frameworks.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA