Title: Senior UX Analyst
- Senior UX Designer position so more looking for visually strong experience, MUST have mobile app shipping experience in IOS or Andrioid
- Strong visual skills with interactive skills as well
-Very collaborative environment so very strong communication
Nice to have skills: Research and information design experience
Remote until the office reopens due to covid, but will need to be onsite starting day one when reopens.
Interview process: First round phone interview, resume screening. Have portfolio ready. Move to 2nd video interview deep dive into experience with senior designer on the team. 3rd step will be presentation/ problem solving session
Years of experience: 7+ INDUSTRY years (not including school years), be able to work with minimal guidance from the start. Previous hire was very entry level and this did no work for this role.
• design and deliver high quality client-centered, effective, consistent and usable interfaces.
• Review and analyze UX in early phases of development and delivering feedback with design alternatives.
• Ensure that the UI development results meet market (consumer) demand, technical specifications and carrier requirements.
• Communicate and cooperate with counterparts from internal teams such as product design research, engineering, and marketing. As well as external partners, such as telecommunication operators and external consultants.
• Conduct group usability studies and documenting results and analysis of the studies.
• Analyze UX of competing mobile devices as well as market trends in mobile UX.
• Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation
• 8+ year of industry experience in visual/interaction design of mobile application on iOS and/or Android required.
• Demonstration or portfolio of wireframes/workflows of interaction design with strong visual design skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and candid, respectful debates
• Deep knowledge of application architecture basic concepts, software design process, and UI/UX design deliverables.
• Strong time and project management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Experience working with cross-functional project teams reporting into multiple stakeholders.
• Experience doing multiple projects within interdisciplinary teams and proven experience driving deliverables within a multi-location team.
• Knowledge/experience in working with design and communication tools: Confluence, research tools, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other prototyping tools preferred.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA