We are seeking a Health and Safety Manager to create new and supplement existing health and safety policies for operational greatness.
• Partner cross-functionally to develop and implement safety procedures and policies.
• Regularly conduct safety audits and inspections and audits to assess compliance.
• Review all accident and incident reports, complete all necessary steps for Workers' Compensation follow-ups.
• Continuous hands-on preparation and monitoring to check that all OSHA documentation and reporting is completed. Additionally, monitor to ensure compliance for federal, state, and local safety laws.
• Create actionable plans to help lower and minimize workplace injuries, accidents, and health issues.
• Responsible for developing, conducting and continuous improvement for all safety and health training for employees.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5 years of occupational health and safety experience in an industrial environment required
- prefer knowledge of working with warehouses, logistics and forklift type teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Health and Safety, Safety Engineering, Environmental Health, or related field required.
• Strong working knowledge of OSHA standards.
• Safety Certifications strongly preferred
• Working experience in Manufacturing/ Distribution industries strong preferred
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA