Understand CCTV operation, network principles, Access Control operation, Security System, Fire Detection System
Project Manager is responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and implementation of projects related to organization’s objectives. Responsibilities also include proactively identifying project risks and mitigation strategies for those risks, building, maintaining and tracking project schedules, capturing, categorizing and identifying resolution of project issues.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Project Manager may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
- Analyzes issues and develops viable solutions; and directs the work of internal and external resources.
- Ensures projects are completed timely and within budget.
- Work with Program Manager (if applicable) to coordinate the management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and organizational objectives.
- Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Define and initiate projects; and work to manage cost, schedule, and performance of projects while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the project.
- Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among various projects to the overall benefit of the company.
- Perform a variety of project related complex tasks as required including project reviews, progress status with business and development departments.
- Plan and schedule, analyze and direct the work of internal and external resources assigned to project.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices
- Strong technical knowledge, of relevant technology and tools.
- Knowledge of the assigned business unit/area's direction and practices.
- Knowledge of Project Management principals, practices, and techniques preferred.
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with ability to engage all management levels.
- Excellent team building, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional leadership skills that can energize multidiscipline work teams to respond to business needs.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
- Excellent human resource management skills.
- Demonstrated competency in the execution of multiple projects, including managing resources across multiple projects to meet goals.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to complete formulas, scientific equations, and develop applicable graphs.
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to travel as necessary to accomplish assigned project objectives.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Ability to maintain composure, keep emotions in check and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Manage medium to large size projects without supervision.
- Manage installation technicians, resources and subcontractors
- Work with purchasing department to provide timely cost effective purchasing for projects
- Provide daily progress reports
- Run and attend job meetings (pre, daily and post).
- Ensure project budgets are being met.
- Manage the project time lines.
- Manage equipment ordering timelines and delivery.
- Visit job site to ensure the customer’s needs are being met during the installation.
- Coordinate all close out documentation
- Meet with customers to discuss change orders and report progress
- Ensure project quality and customer satisfaction
- Interface with customers ensuring that the customer’s expectations are met in accordance to the purchase
- Manage multiple crews working on different projects to ensure jobs are on track and within the estimate
- All work is performed to Integration Logistics Division standards and quality installation techniques are practiced
- All jobs are run within each phase’s cost and time estimate (example: wire pull, mounting, etc.)
- Work with Systems Engineers on startup to ensure complete system compliance
- Completes closeout and turnover of jobs to the client and service department
- PM is responsible for final system testing, job sign-off, and turnover of a quality product to the customer.