Years of Experience: 3+ years of experience
This Automation Tool Development Engineer position will perform automation development, execution and integration role using the skills and experience required below with the MQL Tool development group.
Common Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. This person will have to design, develop, debug and implement applications in C/C++/C#/Java/Python Programming Languages.
2. This person needs to be proficient in IDE’s like Microsoft Visual Studio/Eclipse/SQL Server Management Studio and other similar platforms.
3. This person needs to have demonstrated experience with .NET & Android Development.
5. This person should have expertise in T-SQL writing stored procedures, triggers and functions in SQL Server
6. This person should have Experience in SQL Batch processes, Import, Export, Backup, Database Monitoring tools and Application support
7. This person will be required to analyze and develop automation tools based on internal and external requirements.
8. This person will be required to interact with external teams to integrate, deploy and test automation tools.
9. This person will be required to analyze issues coming out of the deployments, do root cause analysis and fix the issues in ASAP.
10. This person will be required to manage the issues identified by working with other internal and external teams.
11. This person will be required to have ETL knowledge to transfer data from one or many sources into a destination system.
12. This person will be required to manage Web Server (IIS), Windows Server and Database Server.
13. This person will be required to deploy and manage applications in various windows/database servers.
1. 3+ years software development experience required.
2. BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related field is required.
3. Previous experience in the Mobile automation test field is required.
1. Excellent Programming skills in C/C++/C#/Python required.
2. .NET, Web Service & Android Development Experience are required.
3. SQL Server Knowledge & Experience are highly desirable (2012, 2014 etc.)
4. C/C++/C# Knowledge is desirable along with experience in Visual Studio & .NET
5. ETL Process knowledge is desired.
6. Website development knowledge is desired.
7. GitLab /Visual Source Safe experience is required.
8. Previous experience in Visual Studio & Eclipse required.
9. Telecom Industry knowledge is desired.
10. Sound Software Development practices required.
11. Excellent communication skills required.
12. Ideal candidate would be the self-starting motivated type.
13. Ideal candidate should be pro-active and be able to engage with multiple teams in multiple locations.
14. Ideal candidate should have a can do attitude and will need to do whatever it takes to complete the job.
15. Ideal candidate will require excellent multi-tasking skills
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA