Top must-have skills (looking for local candidates only!):
1) Vendor experience with contact centers, hand-on experience with customer service, order management, vendor training, and sales operations
2) Must be flexible and adaptable to Samsung’s fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with the proven ability to work in ambiguous situations or with limited direction - Works effectively with competing priorities
3) Sales-driven; and can perform root-cause analysis to quickly find and present resolutions – looking for someone that is tactical
4) Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Excel & PPT in particular
Proffered: Some experience with Agile project/procedure management would be a HUGE BONUS!
Education: Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Years of experience: 3+ years
Additional notes: We are looking to hire a contractor for long-term. This position will be extended depending on business state & competency. Looking for local candidates only!
This position provides support in the day to day operations of the outsourced Business Center (BC). The BC supports large home appliance products.
This position works closely with contact center teams, third party vendors and internal teams, such as Outbound Logistics, Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, Order Management and Service. This role will support all necessary duties to sustain The Operations Manager’s main goal of ensuring a world class customer service experience for purchasers of home appliances from one of the supported accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Supports BC on daily communication with delivery partner related to consumer deliveries, order reconciliation and system issues
• Interacts with internal teams, vendors and outsourced contact center leadership
• Supports development of contact center associates by identifying training opportunities, process gaps and performing basic audits
• Reviews open follow up tickets and monitors weekly/daily trends with reporting
• Educates operations and vendor teams on best practices, company policies and customer service excellence standards.
• Supports operational projects, new account launches and operations manager in the implementation of new policies, procedures and standards for outsourced contact center and documents new processes
• Supports training and quality initiatives
• Creates training material and launches process improvement initiatives
• Supports return reduction initiatives
• Produces and audits regular and ad hoc reporting
• Handles escalations form consumers, dealers and internal teams
• Manages system login creation as needed
• Launches urgent process changes with outsourced contact center
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA