Top must-have skills/requirements:
1) Vendor experience with contact centers, hand-on experience with customer service, order management, vendor training, and sales operations
2) Must be flexible and adaptable to fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with the proven ability to work in ambiguous situations or with limited direction - Works effectively with competing priorities. Able to create and execute cross functional solutions to complex problems
3) Sales-driven; and can perform root-cause analysis to quickly find and present resolutions – looking for someone that is tactical
4) Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Excel & PPT in particular
Preferred: Experience with Agile project/procedure management
Education: Bachelor of Science – Business related. MBA preferred.
Years of experience: 10+ years in corporate setting with exposure and responsibility in Business Operations (Retail, Builder or both)
Additional notes: We are looking to hire a contractor for long-term. This position will be extended depending on business state & competency. Looking for local candidates only!
This position manages the day to day operations of the outsourced Business Center (BC). The operations manager will manage our contact center vendor(s) in alignment with approved operational goals, as well as business vision and strategy. The operations manager will ensure that the vendor(s) are delivering against their contractual obligations and KPI’s.
This position will work with third party vendor(s) and multiple corporate teams: Logistics Outbound, Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, Order management, Sales and Service. This role will oversee all necessary duties to sustain main goal of ensuring a smooth delivery experience for the end consumers and customers purchasing home appliances from company, directly or through one of the supported retailers.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Execute on vendor specific management strategies
• Develop vendor management strategies using proven analytical methods and procedures
• Communicate with third party agents and manage all contact center operation activities.
• This role is responsible for developing new strategies and customer engagement plans.
• This role is responsible for providing excellent customer service and takes proactive initiative to improve customer satisfaction.
• Establish best practices and operating procedures for the Consumer, Builder & Regional channels
• Facilitate recurring vendor performance reviews
• Communicate, and drive vendor management strategies
• Collaborate with key business stakeholders to understand business requirements and vendor performance
• Works closely with the Business Operations to define, develop, and implement processes, procedures, and methods to improve the effectiveness of our contact center
• Manage internal stakeholders & Meets with customers to clarify expectations, answer questions, and identify and resolve issues.
• Provide custom reporting, metrics, & data analysis as required
• Point of escalation for vendor invoicing
• Develop business processes to support the HA operational strategy
• Develop/enhance business process for vendor operational procedures
• Identify and manage the departmental training requirements
• Identify weaknesses in performance and introduce an effective program of corrective action Support multifaceted HA operations projects
• Make decisions within guidelines and policies
• Partner with vendor for capacity planning to ensure that the needs of our consumers and the business are met at all times
• Work within approved budget and manage respective costs
• Ensure that operational requirements, policies and procedures from each customer/retailer are worked in an appropriate manner
• Develop direct report(s) in all aspects of their roles and manage their education and career growth
• Ability to create and execute cross functional solutions to complex problems
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations or with limited direction
• Attention to detail
• Stays up-to-date
• Can easily document a new process or problem
• Very Organized
• Analytical in problem solving
• Collect and condense data into information that can be acted on
• Excels with computer software programs, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word and new/emerging presentation programs
• Building internal cross-functional relationships and partnerships
• Business acumen and financial analysis
• Proactive, solution oriented mentality and approach
• Works effectively with competing priorities
• Able to work with an agile methodology
Skills and Qualifications
• 10+ years in corporate setting with exposure and responsibility in:
• Business Operations (Retail, Builder or both)
• Supply Chain Management
• Financial Management
• Data Analytics
• Business Operations
• Process Improvements
• Bachelor of Science – Business. MBA preferred
• History of professional skill development and learning
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA