1.) Python, C#, C++ and Android, Visual Studio and .NET Development
2.) Previous Mobile automation test field experience
Years of experience: 5-10 years of experience
Education: BS in Computer Science/Engineering
Location: Plano, TX- Working remotely until COVID restrictions are lifted, but they are essential workers so they will be in the lab certain days a week so must be local.
Nice to have: AI and ML knowledge, Version control system
Interview Process: Possibly 3 rounds, WebEx video interviews.
This Automation Development Engineer position will perform automation development, execution and integration role using the skills and experience required below with the automation development group.
Common Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. This person will have to design, debug and develop applications in Python in the Eclipse/Pycharm Environment.
2. This person needs to have demonstrated experience with Android Development.
3. This person needs to be have general knowledge in Artificial and Machine Learning concepts (Tensor Flow, PyTorch, Keras etc.)
4. This person will have to design, debug and develop applications in C# in the Visual Studio Environment (WPF & .Net).
5. This person should have some basic knowledge on SQL, SSMS and relational databases.
6. This person will be required to analyze requirements and develop test scripts based on carrier and internal test requirements.
7. This person will be required to interact with external teams to integration, deploy and test automation test scripts.
8. This person will be required to analyze issues coming out of these deployments, do root cause analysis and assign issues for resolution to the development teams.
9. This person will be required to analyze the test logs, identify issues and present all required information to internal and external teams for issue resolution.
10. This person will be required to manage the issues identified to closure by working with other internal and external teams.
11. This person will be required to generate test reports, from the executed test cases
1. 5-10 years software development experience required.
2. BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related field is required.
3. Previous experience in the Mobile automation test field is required.
1. Excellent Programming skills in Python required.
2. Android Development Experience is required.
3. AI and ML knowledge is highly desirable ( Tensor Flow, PyTorch, Keras )
4. C/C++/C# Knowledge is desirable along with experience in Visual Studio & .NET
5. Github/Jenkins experience is required.
6. Previous experience in Eclipse required.
7. Sound Software Development practices required.
8. Excellent communication skills required.
9. Tizen Development Experience is desired.
10. Telecom Industry knowledge is desired.
11. SQL Experience is desirable.
12. Ideal candidate would be the self-starting motivated type.
13. Ideal candidate should be pro-active and be able to engage with multiple teams in multiple locations.
14. Ideal candidate should have a can do attitude and will need to do whatever it takes to complete the job.
15. Ideal candidate will require excellent multi-tasking skills.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA