We are looking for an individual experienced in Logistics and Supply Chain Solution Sales.
Bilingual is not mandatory but highly preferable.
This role requires significant interaction with clients to sell our International, Domestic Freight Forwarding services and warehouse operation while building relationships with customers.
The main responsibility for this role will be to engage with clients to sell our solutions and services, driving business development activities including developing and managing project partner programs for resellers, and assist with implementing programs for other business partners.
Please send me qualification candidate.
- Work Location: 400 dividend drive Suite 200 Coppell TX 75019
- Required Degree: Bachelors or Higher in Logistics/SCM
- Required Experience: 3+
- Travel %: 30~50%
• Identify, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities
• Leverage all channels (external and internal partners) to generate sales pipeline and enhance sales opportunities in both new and existing accounts
• Direct, coordinate, and review sales activities including creation and execution of a yearly sales plan
• Excellent presentation skills for sales calls and managing follow-up
• Leading and Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs
• Develop and implement the Air Freight business opportunities
• 3+ years of experience in sales of International, Domestic Freight Forwarding Services and warehouse operation
• Air Freight experience in inbound and outbound and can explain the industry structure
• Proven sales track record in B2B enterprise Logistics Sales
• Relevant Industry Knowledge
• Ability to build trustworthy relationships with customers at all levels (C Level, Managers, Staff)
• Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Team Player
• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Required
• Microsoft proficient (PPT/ExcelWord)
•Bilingual (Kor/Eng) preference