The Supply Chain Management – Planning and Analytics team is responsible for providing data management and tactical support to the internal SCM organization as well as to the PM and Sales teams. The candidate for this role will be responsible for providing data management support to the HA and TV SCM teams, specifically to Lowes, Walmart, and BBY. Position will also generate key supply chain reports to provide supply chain risks and opportunities. Supply Chain Coordinator will work closely with the SCM operations teams, and will also support strategic projects with cross functional team to optimize the overall supply chain process.
1. Provide tactical data support to the Lowes SCM Ops team to aid in weekly CPFR planning of sell-out and sell-in. Specifically, compiling and publishing a weekly dashboard which includes a broad range of data points including: channel inventory imbalances; Store level in-stock%; Sell-in analysis; etc.
2. Provide data management support to manager for executing the TV RM annual process. Key responsibilities include: Data composition and review; highlighting weekly changes; identifying key variances; and reporting out to TV operations teams as well as sales teams.
3. Provide support to the Planning and Analytics team as necessary to help execute the weekly executive reporting.
4. Execute special projects as required within the SCM organization
5. Provide support to manager to support the AI implementation initiative. Specific duties would include creating measurement KPI reports as well as drive the tactical system implementation requirements
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years related experience required.