Top 3 Must Have Skills:
1. Technically - SQL, visualization tools like tableau or other tools are fine, power BI MicroStrategy
2. From a Product Management standpoint- ability to work with the business and translate requirements to engineers
3. Gather requirements and communicate effectively, familiarity with big data architecture (ex: how data pipelines are set up) and the ability to communicate with data team
Years of Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in technical product management
- Tech product manager
- Graduate or bachelor degree in a quantitative field (Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics and Physical sciences).
Our Company is looking for a customer focused, organizationally savvy and data driven professional to help draw critical business insights. The individual would be a technical product manager for our data team , with focus on operations.
• Have a working knowledge of ecommerce basics such as market share and conversion drivers
• Have the ability to manipulate large sets of data
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze complex issues, use data and metrics to back up assumptions and make actionable recommendations
• Have a high-level of confidence, integrity, enthusiasm, and executive presence that fits a fast-paced, energetic and proactive organization.
• Develop and implement data models, predictive analysis, forecasting tools to solve business problems.
• Create, automate, analyze and share key performance dashboards
• Graduate or bachelor degree in a quantitative field (Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics and Physical sciences).
• 2-5 years of experience in technical product management
• Effective Product manager with exceptional critical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Big Data technologies like: Hadoop, Hive, Impala.
• Highly experienced in writing SQL
• Skilled in Visualization tools like: Tableau and Microstrategy.
• Background in forecasting or data modelling is a plus
• Familiar with Scrum tools ( Kanban, Confluence, JIRA, Quip )
• Excellent interpersonal skills required.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA