Education: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
Years of experience: Ideally 2-5 years. Flexible with more junior candidates as long as they are quick to learn, analytical, with strong excel skills.
The Consumer Business Division’s Supply Chain Team is responsible for ensuring product availability to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. Forecasts are generated via consensus calls with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the Samsung Global Operations Center and tracked using spreadsheets, SAP, and Samsung Systems and Tools. The Product Supply Chain Planner will work with the Team Lead to manage a specific range of product or projects while working closely with the other Planners at Samsung CBD. The Planner will also manage tactical projects on behalf of the entire Supply Chain Team, and generate reports for internal Customers and Executive Management
DUTIES AND RESPONISIBLITIES
• Industry experience in Supply Planning
• Strong financial analysis and simulation skills
• Very strong analytical, problem solving written and verbal communication skills
• Drive operational requirements for new technology segments for B2C Display
o Weekly monitoring SOP for B2C demand planning
o Daily communication with each accounts in order to sync with customer commitment
o Weekly allocation follow-up in order to update on-time delivery
o Weekly inventory management and KPI report
• All other duties as assigned.
• Measured by Department standard KPI for business process to include Days of Inventory, Forecast Accuracy and Consensus.
• Measured by Department standard for business process to include aged inventory disposal and on-time delivery.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Undergraduate Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
• 1-2 years’ work experience in relevant field (Forecasting, Demand Planning, Metrics, Reporting)
• Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
o High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite.
o SAP experience helpful.
• Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
• Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
• Must be available to work overtime and on weekends
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA