** Will work from home for now but will return when permissions come through**
Work location after COVID: 6625 Declaration Drive Plano TX 75023
Top Three Skills:
1) Native Korean – fluent writing, speaking, reading, listening
2) Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, Word documentation, Power point presentation deck making
3) Experience in the mobile/telecommunications industry and business analysis
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, this company is the place to be. From planning to execution, we handle the day to day smartphone sales for all of our partners. Being well rounded is critical on this team as you will work with Product leaders, Vendor partners, Supply Chain, Customers and Sales teams. The dynamic culture the company offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, this is the place to be.
In this role, you will be responsible for understanding the retail operations and management for business units. You will provide assistance with operation and management reporting and analysis. You will participate in process evaluation and optimization, ad hoc reporting, and various operations duties. You will conduct market and field research, develop customer engagement journey, engage DtC (direct to Consumer) and own channel business, and produce regular reports regarding key agenda in entire mobile retail area in the industry. In this role you are an individual contributor that works under limited supervision and considered a seasoned and experienced professional with adequate understanding of own job area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for gathering and analyzing information from publicly available sources and subscribed sources, and produce weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for company's audience
• Topics of the reports include but are not limited to market and customer trend, customer experience, promotions, in-store visual merchandising and RSA training, competitors trends, analysis for sales and trends in telecommunication operators, national retailers in US market
• Conduct operations research to identify field execution with the data integrated
• Responsible for building and maintaining knowledge database from historical execution cases
• Analyze research to gain insight and retail strategies that will enhance the retail operation and management
• Assigned to special short-term research analysis projects
• Applies advanced technical knowledge of departmental principles and procedures
• Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines
• Very fluency in Korean and English, written, reading, speaking and listening is required
• Must have demonstrable experience in reporting and presentations using a variety of PC applications, including MS word as word processing, MS Excel as spreadsheet, and MS Power point as presentation materials with graphic arts software
• Should have comprehensive analysis knowledge and documentation capability with broad understanding of involved practices along with functional theory/principles
• Bachelor's Degree with 2-5 years of experience is required
• Prior experience should include retail or marketing or finance and business analysis in telecommunications industry
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels with the customer and within and outside the company. Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple complex assignments and projects.
• Read and interpret detailed and complex customer requirements.
• Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels, especially in the sales and marketing, logistical, or financial areas of clients and prospects
• Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
• Demonstrated excellence in time management skills and follow up to ensure meeting on time deliverables.
• The ability to accept tasks and problems/situations that differ and require creativity to search for solutions among learned consequences.
• Only broad and general guidelines exist for solving problems.
• The ability to utilize implied knowledge of task alternatives and to make spontaneous decisions using past experience and the guidance of successful experiences of others. Interact with all levels within the organization and has frequent external contacts.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA