- Relocating, docking and transporting 40’ and 53’ trailers within our facility. They must be able to keep up with a fast paced operation.
- At least one year of experience driving commercial trucks or yard mules
- A Current US Driver’s license (CDL not required).
- The ability to handle trailers quickly in tight spaces
- Insures cargo and equipment is secure prior to moving to prevent injury, shifting of product and equipment damage.
- Safety – inspects truck equipment and supplies, such as: tires, lights, breaks, fuel, DEF, oil and water.
High School diploma or equivalent required
Be at least 24 years of age
Must have at least one (1) year verifiable experience in a commercial vehicle that required backing to a dock.