Support overall Managed Mobility service including; but not limited to:
• Assist End Users with Inquiries: Function Capability, Carrier Inquiries, Process/Policy
• Wireless service specialist for telecom cost and operation management
• Contact wireless carrier to process daily orders and transactions
• Management System Operation and Processing
• Wireless Asset and Physical Inventory Management
• Troubleshooting: Schedule with Carriers, Attempt basic solutions or checkpoints, Order Replacement Phone
• Update Asset Inventories: Collect & Distribute Assets
• Device Kitting Support: Activation, Accessories Kitting, and Manage Shipments.
Entry ~ 3 Years of related experiences. Dependable and Responsible professional who is seeking to enhance career/skills in mobility/telecommunication field. Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and writing) and have flexibility to support the customers’ needs. Customer support and telecom related experience is preferred. Position requires frequent communication with wireless carriers and Samsung employees. Dedicated onsite support will work with CA, TX and NJ Wireless team to support customers closely. Must be an excellent team player as individual’s R&R interlinks with overall team’s R&R. Need to have basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Training will be provided on internal system and daily transactions.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA