Specific Responsibilities include:
• Recent graduate or 0-2 years of professional experience in Engineering, ability to work with large datasets using strong statistical methods.
• Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders to explore relationships of 4G/5G KPI measurements and targets (KPI, KQI) for 4G/5G RAN product acceptance.
• Work closely with stakeholders to help build products that help utilize large amount of structured & unstructured data in analyzing network performance.
• Utilize A/B testing and statistical models to build robust mechanism for product & feature performance analysis, for evaluation of new product & SW releases and 3rd party product evaluation.
• Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases and 3rd party product evaluation using analytics/data science to drive intelligent business decisions.
• Work with the team to proactively define and interpret data/metrics/KPIs, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends and opportunities for all the 4G/5G RAN products.
• Communicate key findings to stakeholders using visualizations and/or other suitable methods.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate technical concepts, and complex in a easy-to-follow progression
• Able to compile analysis output and findings into a succinct story for technical and non-technical audiences
• Adapt to changes in a dynamic business environment and, support management initiatives
Background & Competencies Required:
• Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Electrical Engineering; Advanced degree in Data Science or a related Data Engineering, or equivalent experience is beneficial
• Machine learning expertise: GLM Regression (Linear, Logistic, Multinomial), Decision Tree (including Boosted Trees, Random Forest), kMeans/Hierarchical Clustering, Principle Component Analysis, Neural Networks, Bayesian Regression, and Times Series Modeling.
• Experience using data with high-volume (1TB+) & high-dimensionality (500+ variables per schema), especially within a big data framework (HaDoop, Citus)
• Experience performing Data Wrangling, Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA), Correlation Analysis, Statistical Methodologies (distributions, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals) & Significance Testing, A/B Testing.
• Must possess qualities of being curious and eagerness to learn
• Experience with data visualization and ability to quickly grasp statistical methods, and methodologies. Maintain a strong command of current data analytics technology trends, including emerging paradigms and practices
• Demonstrated research and problem solving skills via prior work experience. Experience with wireless infrastructure provider and/or operator is desired
• Technical knowledge of any wireless technology & procedures including CDMA/EVDO/LTE/Volte and/or 5G a plus
• Experience with evaluating service performance trends and proactively defining RAN system performance related issues a plus
• Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and work extremely well in a team environment
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions: The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be skilled in developing and maintaining good working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company
• Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal more than 75% of work time in an office work environment
• Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule
• Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are normally periodic or cyclical and include time sensitive job stress, fatigue, unpaid over-time, intellectual challenge, constant technical data feedback, language barriers, and project management stress.
• Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids include PC’s, printers, etc. most often associated with office work area equipment
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA