We’re looking to hire a contractor for longer term. We have obtained HR approval for only 3 months at this time due to the current situation, but will definitely extend the worker on a 3 month basis if competent. Please source candidates that are looking to stay long term.
Sales Operations Analyst is part of the central analytics group in Samsung’s Mobile division. He/She will be responsible to integrate disparate data for mobile device sales demand, pricing and promotions, sales performance, market insights and operations to create sales forecast. He/She will also be responsible to drive the automation for multiple performance reports to drive the efficiency across the team. The ideal candidate has a strong business analytics experience with the required technical skills to improve KPI reporting and automation with an ability to leverage advanced analytics solutions and articulate the insights and recommendations to drive business decisions . Additionally, the candidate will perform risk/opportunity assessment with sales forecast.
• Integrate data, create dashboards, develop insights and recommendations for assigned devices and carrier accounts
• Conduct sales risk and opportunity analysis and build performance view
• Analyze the promotions, marketing and channel actions to forecast the sales performance
• Evaluate market dynamics and consumer insights to improve the forecast, sales and operational performance
• Build automation of weekly sales and operations KPI reports
• Create/use advanced predictive models to forecast sell-out with historical performance, price elasticity and promotional analytics
• Create presentations with compelling story to share with leadership, cross-functional teams to provide insights and recommendations
• Collaborate with carrier account teams, sales and operational teams to actively engage to drive recommendations
• 2-4 years of experience in data and analytics for a marketing, sales and/or operations functions, specifically in sales reports, pricing and promotional analysis with strong business acumen
• Strong hands-on with excel is must to create a consistent reporting, building complex models, developing automation with excel or other tools to increase efficiencies and to publish accurate reports
• Create effective insights and recommendations from the reports
• Strong experience of forecasting sales and identify insights with various methodologies
• 2 years of experience with Tableau and data visualization
• Knowledge of machine learning time series and regression models for forecasting, pricing and promotional analytics will be a plus
• Strong presentation skills with good Microsoft Power point capabilities and articulating insights from analysis
• Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree in Analytics or experience in a business focused organization will be a huge plus.
• Experience of working with Telecom, Technology, Consumer Electronics and/or Retail industry is a plus
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA