Top Must-have skills:
1) Has professional interest in data analysis with a can-do, go-getter attitude! Looking for someone that can track competitive intelligence – able to recognize important events to understand the underlying issues or improvements and present insightful reports
2) Technical skills: Intermediate to advanced Excel (pivot, v-lookups, basic formulas are a must); basic PPT skills (able to build reports from data analysis); Tableau experience is key!
3) Can wear multiple hats and think in the shoes of the Marketer or Data Scientist, and from different perspectives.
Location: Role will be remote until offices re-open. Located in Plano, TX
The main function of this business operations specialist role is to perform business performance data analysis, identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop business dashboards. The business operations specialist reports to the Director of Product Management.
- Establish and maintain business dashboards (Tableau)
- Perform business data analysis (Excel)
- Updating smartphone roadmap slides on a weekly basis.
- Researching competitor smartphone news and sending a daily report.
- High level sales data analysis and report creation.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Data analysis using Microsoft Excel - advanced
- Knowledge of Tableau for data visualization
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, or relevant field required.
- 0-2 years related experience required.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA