*BTI solutions offers a competitive health insurance (Dental, Vision, and life insurance included) to our employees.
Background: In need of a contractor to support Marketing & Demand generation team for B2B (new & growing team) – to manage B2B Channel partner programs and overall channel business management. Competing with other big companies such as Zebra & Honeywell that have long history in the Channel!
1) Channel B2B Marketing experience (distributors, retailers, etc.) is an absolute must-have – ideal if experience is in IT hardware function or OEM w/ similar product set; need robust experience inside of the traditional channel in B2B space. Working for another hardware vendor would be most advantageous! Need to understand B2B sales motions in the Channel!
2) Technical and analytical acumen – can help analyze marketing data and provide reports to executives – can evaluate “what success factors and KPIs did we reach?” - to evaluate Channel programs and effectiveness, and develop and deliver executive level recommendations followed by action plans. Understanding of the key data elements and analysis required to evaluate ROI and effectiveness of program benefits - such as spiffs, growth incentives, MDF, demo discounts etc.
3) Need someone that can manage communications to carry out channel strategies! Demonstrated expertise in communications and Channel program management. Able to create partner communications strategy - working through stakeholders to gather content for quarterly newsletters including product launches, collateral, partner programs, etc. with compelling influence and positioning. Experience working w/ partner community - working w/ vendors or agencies to build out marketing campaigns that that build demand gen partner campaigns.
Education: Bachelor’s degree Preferred
Location: Dallas, TX or Remote/Home Office
Years of experience: 10+ years Preferred
Technical skills: Proficiency in Excel (data analysis) & PPT
Looking for an experienced Partner Program, Communications and Channel Automation manager for the B2B Mobile team. This is a contract position responsible for program benefits analysis, go-to-market planning, channel communications and overall channel business management. The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B channel marketing and will establish and maintain effective working relationships within the demand generation team, product marketing, sales enablement and operations. Must develop and deliver executive level recommendations followed by action plans managed to completion.
The ideal candidate will
• Be a dedicated, hard-working individual with the ability to build and broaden internal and external relationships
• Have background and knowledge of B2B “traditional” channel route to market, programs, and indirect sales models
• Have a working understanding of the key data elements and analysis required to evaluate ROI and effectiveness of program benefits - such as spiffs, growth incentives, MDF, demo discounts, etc.
• Demonstrate proven track record in initiating and carrying out channel strategies, channel programs and evaluating performance and results
• Possess strong entrepreneurial skills with excellent business judgment, problem-solving abilities, and general relationship building strengths
• Be capable of working in a fast-paced environment
Roles and Responsibilities
• Analyze benefits and prescribe recommendations for improvement
• Review best in class partner programs and benefits to ensure competitive positioning
• Work with internal stakeholders and associated vendors to drive future program enhancements
• Develop reporting dashboards for executive management and sales teams
• Create partner communications strategy and share cross-functionally stakeholder teams
• Develop partner communications – working through stakeholders to gather content for quarterly newsletters including product launches, collateral, partner programs, etc. with compelling influence and positioning
• Design Voice of the Partner - input/feedback mechanisms from the partner community
• Manage partner demand generation automation tool for Tier 3 channel partners
• Work cross-functionally and with agencies to develop email and social marketing campaigns leveraged through the tool
• Work with channel automation vendor to onboard and train targeted partners
• Provide executive level reporting
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related discipline
• 10+ years of strategic marketing experience
• Prior B2B channel experience with a proven track record of success in the technology industry
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Strong channel partner orientation with the demonstrated ability in communications, program management
• Strong analytical skills
• Exemplary communication and presentation skills
• High level of enthusiasm for building business and overcoming obstacles
• Strong business and technical acumen
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA