*BTI solutions offers a competitive health insurance (Dental, Vision, and life insurance included) to our employees.
*Looking for two candidates for this position.
1. 2~4 years of QA experience in Android devices/applications, Depth Knowledge of Android Platform/Applications , Depth knowledge of CDMA, LTE ,5G networks , HTTP/HTTPS , TCP/IP protocols , OMADM protocols – preferably testing network applications.
2. Prior QA experience to Develop manual custom test plan, mapped requirements to test case ,develops miscellaneous test plans to address OS specific, device specific new Android features/products specific test cases .
3. Prior QA experience performed manual execution of carrier, custom test plans and logging issues in tracking tools, Usage knowledge of adb tools , different commands, QXDM tools etc.
4. Prior QA experience with US carrier, prior knowledge with Samsung android device testing , Mobile testing certification holder .
Years of experience: 2-4 years
Education: Bachelors degree is computer science or related field
Skills and Qualifications
Requires minimum 2~4 years' of related QA experience and a-Bachelor's degree ( B S) or Master's degree( M S) in Computer science or Computer Engineering
• QA experience in Android only – preferably testing network applications
• Understanding of project core concepts in short time
• Carrier requirements and test plans analysis; provides feedback on test coverage; raises clarifications;
• Develop manual custom test plan mapped to requirements; also develops miscellaneous test plans to address OS specific, device specific new features/products
• Perform manual execution of carrier, custom test plans and logging issues in tracking tools
• Takes necessary adb, dumpstate, modem/QXDM logs and shares it with device leads
• provide regular status reports on progress, documentation
• In constant interaction with development leads and device leads governing new features/functionalities introduced
• Performs functional, UI, regression tests;
• Involves in automation of test suites as needed
• Writing document such as tutorial, Samsung internal test plan and Technical report.
• OMADM knowledge is preferred
• QA from Android Mobile Device OEMs are preferred
• QA worked in Verizon FOTA/SDM requirements are preferred
• Prior technical experience with strategic carriers or with other US carrier is huge advantage.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Positive attitude even under pressure, multi-tasking, self-started and team player.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA