*BTI solutions offers a competitive health insurance (Dental, Vision, and life insurance included) to our employees.
Top must-have skills:
• Organizational Skills/Ability to juggle multiple calendars
• Ability to take the Initiative and work independently
• Prioritize tasks and work under demanding timelines
Position Title: Executive Assistant, to support VP of Mobile and group of Directors
Main duties: 1) Calendar Management, 2) Travel Management, 3) Expense Management
Provide administrative, clerical support and personal assistance. Maintain the Executive’s itinerary and schedule, and provide communications screening and services. Handle highly confidential and sensitive materials and issues. Function as the travel coordinator. Plan, arrange, schedule, and coordinate domestic and international executive leadership, company and community meetings, travel, accommodations, appointments, meeting materials, and facilities. Maintain inventory of assigned property and equipment. Prepare personnel transaction documents, ensure access to company benefit and communications materials, and function as source to the executive for administrative information, forms, policies, procedures, and records. Process expense reports in a timely manner and ensure accuracy of expense allocations and budgeting.
• Plans, organizes, and prioritizes multiple assignments and projects with minimal or no direction.
• Manage scheduling for Executive leaders including resolution of schedule conflicts, schedule prioritization and meeting logistics (location, audio/video, meals, etc.)
• Frequently deals with external customers at the highest level as well as agencies and possibly media, so must understand the need for professionalism. Assists with maintaining continuous executive and industry contacts.
• Maintains the Executive’s itinerary and schedule with specific attention to detail. Identifies critical level of communications and the need for the Executive’s notification. Interprets and clarifies requests, and assists with required responses and action.
• Prepares executive level reports, compiles data into comprehensible format, and provides information for the executive’s effective community, internal, and company headquarters communications.
• Prepares and makes domestic and international travel and accommodation arrangements. Schedules and plans meetings and appointments for the Executive and special visitors. Coordinates and provides VIP visitor accommodations, special travel needs, and hotel arrangements. Obtains detail direction from dispatchers and other executives.
• Schedules executive conference rooms, maintains conference room equipment, and provides materials and supplies. Coordinates executive meetings and schedules with internal leadership via executive admin staff.
• Performs word processing and prepares presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence, contracts, internal memos, expense and status reports, etc. Establishes executive level documentation standards and creates templates and styles to be used
• Maintains network access, applications, and printing, and resolves network difficulties for the chief executive.
• Aids in maintaining good relations between Executive and employees as well as customers by ensuring thank you notes are sent, flowers by policy are sent and other actions as necessary.
• Project/Committee involvement as needed.
• Handles various works such as managing office supplies, organizing department events, maintaining the offices, and many others that are associated with general affairs.
• Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of EA experience supporting C-level executives and staff
• Experience developing executive presentations using a variety of PC applications, including word processing, spreadsheet graphs and tables, PowerPoint.
• Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate executive levels within the company, the local community, and with critical industry contacts.
• Ability to communicate both verbal and written for internal and external personnel at all levels
• Ability to read, write, prepare, and interpret executive materials, presentations, contracts, or related documents
* Handle highly confidential and sensitive materials and issues.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA