The Enterprise Business Division’s Supply Chain Team is responsible for ensuring product availability to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. Forecasts are generated via consensus calls with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the Samsung Global Operations Center and tracked using spreadsheets, SAP, and Samsung Systems and Tools. The Product Supply Chain Planner will work with the Team Lead to manage a specific range of product or projects while working closely with the other Planners at Samsung EBD. The Planner will also manage tactical projects on behalf of the entire Supply Chain Team, and generate reports for internal Customers and Executive Management
DUTIES AND RESPONISIBLITIES
State the major activities and job results for which the position is responsible.
• Industry experience in Logistics or Procurement
• Strong financial analysis and simulation skills
• Very strong analytical, problem solving written and verbal communication skills
• Drive operational requirements for new technology segments for B2B Display (LED Signage)
o Weekly monitoring new SOP for Project ID (unique identifier to monitor stock) Entering
o Weekly request to SEC in order to sync with production project ID per each FPOs
o Weekly project ID entering in order to process SEA system automation until allocation
o Weekly inventory management with project ID in order to process SEA system automation until installation
• All other duties as assigned.
How will duties be measured?
• Measured by Department standard KPI for business process to include Days of Inventory, Inventory in Transit, and Cross Shipping activity as determined by Samsung objectives.
• Measured by Department standard for business process to include aged inventory disposal, rework solutions and delivery variance.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
List the special skills, technical knowledge, certification, experience or education a person would need to assume this position.
• Undergraduate Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
• 1-2 years’ work experience in relevant field (Logistics, Forecasting, Demand Planning, Metrics, Reporting)
• Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
o High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite.
o SAP experience helpful.
• Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
• Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
• Must be available to work overtime and on weekends (as needed)
Please submit candidates w/ the following must-haves:
- Undergraduate Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Finance, or Mathematics
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite --> Really need advanced excel skills (Macros is HIGHLY preffered)
- Pro-active & curious individual - eager to identify challenges and resolutions
- SAP experience (do not submit overqualified candidates)
- Logistics or Procurement experience; knowledge of WMS (Warehouse Management System) - this position is heavily Logistics focused
HIGHLY PREFERRED -
- Korean/English bilingual to communicate w/ HQ
- PSI supply chain experience
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA