Contract to Hire Position
Responsible for planning, monitoring, security and operations of the Company’s telecommunications network technologies.
- Maintains and monitors the wide area network, local area network, telephone systems, remote access systems, directory services and computer room facilities for agency offices.
- Plans and directs desktop operating systems.
- Develops network standards, policies and procedures.
- Manages technical vendor relationships and negotiates contracts.
- Plans, develops and implements disaster recovery procedures.
- Provides strategic input to senior management on cost effective current technologies.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies.
- Manages IT workflow with Cheil Europe.
Professional Skills & Knowledge
Network diagnosing tools, TCP/IP routing, Word-processing, Spreadsheets, Internet software, E-Mail,
Inventory, Database software, Network diagramming.
8+ years of work experience with network, operations, computer and telephone technologies
supporting multiple locations required.
Education & Training
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology preferred.